These piston air pumps from Hailea provide high air output with good efficiency and excellent value for money
- They are great quality and a very solid build – virtually maintainance free
- They are non-oil lubricated (and therefore contamination free) and suitable for ponds and aquariums
- They are also used for hydroponics, dusting, inflation, manufacture etc
- The finned aluminium casing dissapates heat for cool running
- Ideal for running several applications from the same pump
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- It increases the heating surface,
- condenses the heat, ensures optimum even heat emission and
- forms a heat shield (touching it doesn’t harm the livestock).
Metal halide lamps may be regarded as the only form of lighting that is capable of providing the intense lighting required by many corals and plants. The ‘rippling’ light effect associated with metal halides provides an attractive feature, mimicking the wave-induced flashes of intense light that enhances the growth of many corals. However, many corals and plants also require a combination of fluorescent lights to provide them with a specific spectrum or colour of light.