Milbemax Tablets For Small Cats (0.5-2kg)
Broad spectrum worming treatment for internal parasites including roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm, in cats over 6 weeks of age.
Please complete the above weight and approximate age sections to help us ensure the correct dosing is dispensed.
- Very palatable tablet, often taken from the hand. Small tablet size if not.
- Highly effective wormer
- High safety margin
- Simple 3 monthly dosing of adult cats
- Can be given to cats over 0.5kg and 6 weeks of age
|Weight||Dose: Milbemax for small cats|
Treatment for control of intestinal worms:
Milbemax for small cats should be given to kittens at 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age, then every 3 months.
Milbemax for cats should be given to cats weighing over 2 kg every 3 months. Nursing queens should be treated at the same time as their kittens.
4mg milbemycin oxime
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.